Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sewing inspiration



Had to get in gear with some sewing projects - I pulled together some cute card cases and a Kindle cover.  I am working on a I Touch/Phone cover as well, but didn't love the closure idea I first had so back to that soon.  This laminate is terrific to work with and ensures that your electronics are super cute and protected a bit.  They are all lined and padded inside.
I love (read: obsessed) this new Sis Boom print. I love a nice trellis pattern and this one has all the right stuff, great proportions, deep, rich color and flair.  Happy Girl.   The card cases photo shows the open one in fabric by Sis Boom, as well as the pink and the bottom turquoise print. The one in the middle is upholstery fabric that's a gorgeous linen/burlap feel with French words embellishing it.  I'll be bringing the card cases down to Space this week or next.  One has already been claimed.(stolen by my daughter)  Some others will end up on my Etsy site.

2 comments:

René said...

Thank you for leaving the comment about laminated fabric. I can see from your creations that you are using it as well. Those covers are lovely.

Enjoy your weekend!

kayce hughes said...

Beautfiul!