Wednesday, March 9, 2011

loves

I put these pretties in my Etsy shop - they are super fun little pony-tail holders that are really soft.  They hold your hair well, but if you are like me, and it spends time on your wrist, it won't cut off your circulation.  Love when that happens, right?  At just $6 - they are perfect! 

Today my loves are Netflix and September issue.  Grace Coddington, Vogue Creative Director, is an interesting person- former model turned magazine-ista girl.  She's interesting in that in her office and her own space, she commands attention with her red hair and amazing ideas.  Once she leaves her cocoon, she becomes an underling of Anna Wintour.  Fun to watch - at one point, I had all of the September issues of Vogue saved from high school until I was about 31.  Sadly, they were damaged by water.   I was devastated. 

I just worked out watching the end of the movie - now off we go on our day! Got some new Sis Boom laminate pretties to ponder.  

No comments: