Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rainbow kind of party

I had a blast doing the TENTH! birthday celebration this year.  The girl chose peace signs as her theme.  She spyed the rainbow layer cake on-line with me and she asked if I would make it.  It was super easy and fun to make.  Everyone was so surprised at how cute it was.  I already had my niece ask for one for her upcoming birthday.

Rainbow cake beginning - mixed up a white cake mix and divided into bowls.  
Baking layers 2 at a time
colors all stacked with white frosting
yum!  everyone was so surprised what lay inside the plain white cake
I LOVE LOVE the candles I found to match the cake
A slice o'happy
cardstock I printed peace signs, cut into shape and sewn on the machine into a bunting
hershey kisses with mini stickers I printed on my computer
dipped marshmallows.  the girl did these - so fun!
These were her friends party cakes.  they loved the rainbow love. 

No comments: