Sunday, June 12, 2011

uh huh

Jimmy Fallon is hilarious.  I am tired of the rain.  Weiner, rehab? really? Please stop wasting valuable space on the news with your news-mate Sarah Palin,  I don't care what's in your old email.  If someone read mine, they'd put ME in rehab.  Want: new sandals, a sunny day, a weed-free garden.  Tired of school work for my 10 year old.  There are 8 days of school left, if they don't know it by know, they aren't going to learn it now.  I have used my Cricut every day this week.  I really need another trip to Trader Joe's - apparently they have a Pomegranate Limeade that makes a great margarita.  I need new nail polish and Clinique isn't sold online?  At my Mission Control (my desk, decaf coffee and 2 computers) we are attempting to do emergency marketing and PR to get our local food pantry filled up again. (and by 'we', I me moi)
I neeeeed to run this week a couple of times. Ahh, that brain dumping felt good.

No comments: