Friday, July 18, 2008

psyched!


How cool to pop on line to check in at pve design and see the house she recently illustrated for us! She even blogged about my red door. It was in addition to the surprise redo for my sweet husband. I hadn't had a chance to ask her if it was ok to blog about, but figured we are a go!! She did an amazing rendition of it - the details were so great. She even got the little curvy drops in my living room window treatments. He couldn't believe how great it was. Getting it framed next week - wanted the husband to at the very least get to choose that, since I commandeered the whole bedroom re-do. I feel like a superstar! Thanks Patricia! omg, and can we talk about the one she did of Birdie?!?



2 comments:

pve design said...

Thrilled to see my illustration here! Your surprise looks great, by the way!
Enjoy your weekend!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

how cool, we rec'd sometime similar when we bought our house in michigan.

too bad, we didn't do anything llike that with our 1st house in illinois - i could always stop by and get a photo, i have been thinking about getting one done but never got around to it!

how cute!