Wednesday, April 2, 2008

virgin territory...

Welcome! This is monumental to me to have started this blog! I feel like I should announce something really important for the first one, but alas, I don't have anything really earth shattering to share. Many thanks to Patricia of pvedesign.com for her kind words and encouragement to get me started.

Maybe I'll tell you a bit about myself - I love lots of artful and crafty things - enjoying and participating in. I love shoes (really love shoes). I love fabric shopping, don't even have to buy, just look and touch and feel. I do not like blue. I love black. I love graphic prints to look at, but maybe not to wear. I have a beautiful and complex 7 year old daughter. I have been married for 12 years to an awesome man (also complex)! I love them. alot. I love to sew. I do not like quiliting. I love to bake. I love details. I like to volunteer. I love to inspire people. I love to BE inspired.

I think that's a good first blog! I look forward to many more and sharing ideas, photos and projects.

No comments: