Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's beautiful out today!

Today is sort of a weird, open day. I don't necessarily have a lot scheduled, and that's always hard for me. I automatically occupy myself every day with lots of activities and projects so when I don't have a specific responsibility, I get a bit antsy. That's not to say I don't have a lot to do today, but I don't have a lot that I HAVE to do. We'll see how I get through the day!

I got this fabric at the quilt show on Saturday - it's a 2006 Alexander Henry. Older print, I know, but really caught my eye. It's pink, but not nauseating pink.

and I think I might make a little jumper dress for Birdie. She thought it was cool. She does enjoy her animals!
And then maybe some laundry and yardwork. Maybe lunch with my sister...
enjoy your day!
C-ya!
CC

No comments: