Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday

The charity event was wonderful and they raised alot of needed funds. My husband and I checked everyone out so we were the last to leave. Needless to say, we were tired. Sunday, we were SO lucky as to get a new piano from a friend that was moving. It's really beautiful. Great color, sounds beautiful. It's really neat because it's the piano her three grown boys learned on and it's from England, their home country. It lives on under the learning fingers of my little person. (her skirt is made from Japanese fabric from Purl Soho. GREAT shop and good online resource).
Gardening day, sewing project day. Starting to feel like spring now. My plan is to fortify the parts of my lawn that I "saved" with organic fertilizer last year. Good plan - we just have dead areas all over the yard now. Ugh. Then finish some fun projects. It's still early here and the garden center wasn't even open yet - I might lose my momentum. Ever feel like that??
Listening to some great music on portabellopixie's blog - Annie, the guinea pig and I like it. Thanks Sandi! Anxiously awaiting some round labels in the mail this week - I discovered some cool stuff last night by clicking a few buttons that I oddly never investigated on my graphics program. I made super cute address labels for Birdie and want, I mean NEED to make more. I am obsessed now. Ever get like that when you find a new project?
What are you doing today?

No comments: