Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Sunny Day!

Oh, the days of crafting and baking... if I could do that all that the happy girl I would be! Just finished watching Martha's cupcake episode today - Graham crackers, chocolate and swiss meringue - YUM! Got my cake flour today to make a vanilla batch with fun orange cream sprinkles I bought from online resource Sugarcraft.com. Great resource.
Made the below cupcakes for April Fools Day - Birdie, the 7 year old, was thrilled to eat her vegetables for dessert! Back to the sewing machine to finish a couple of tote bags for friends. Inspired by Caroline - http://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=VINYL_TOTE . Made it my own with some changes and techniques I like. They are surprisingly durable and really fun to make!

Beautiful day here and enjoying the sunshine and lunch out with friends.

1 comment:

wuxiapiank said...

Hello! I pushed the 'next blog' button and it brought me to you, and I just wanted to say that I love those veggie cupcakes! It's a cool idea and they look really good. :)

Kim.