Thursday, July 29, 2010

party on with sis boom


This one is for you Jen :0)
I am a baaaaad blogger. I've said it before - I love to CREATe, it's the documenting that's the issue.
I made this cutie pie skirt for my daughter today. We are having a big party for my mother in law this weekend and I am in charge of the cookies and the decorating. So, duh, I got carried away. No surprise there. The purple print is Ann Flower Mural. Double duh, it's Sis Boom. The turquoise print is a discontinued one called Patsy. I love that one. Sad to see it go.
My daughter chose the fabrics and I used the Insa pattern for it. I modified it a bit because I hated the way the directions were written and I didn't feel like going up and down the stairs int the 95 degree weather we're having. The best part is that she will match the table clothes I made. I love that!
I'll be sure to post the other goodies I made - flower arrangements, cookie favors, etc. when I have a chance.
C-ya all later!
oh, and here's the corsage I made for my Mother in Law:

No comments: