Friday, July 30, 2010

best daughter-in-law ever? or omg, get this girl a life!




I did some cute little cookie favors, about 60 of them, above that I sealed with stickers. I love to create a logo that I apply to everything I can when I plan a party. Nothing stays unlabeled. I have an extra sheet of labels that we'll pop onto some cups or elsewhere once we get to the party venue.
I also did the cute little water bottle labels. Just a scan of the pretty fabric, sized to fit the label, insert the logo and print away. These are actually made of a water resistant vinyl sticker that simply runs through your home printer. Ingenious! I use these goodies a lot and it really personalizes the party.
** my daughter named the water "Frwater, b/c it's a combination of Fran and water." love that her little mind goes there.
Hope you enjoy and get inspired for your next soiree!
C-ya,
Cindy

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

you are the best daughter in law....