Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baby schtuff

Missing posting - thought I'd jump on this one because it's  fun and fast project and great for gifts.  It's funny I don't post a lot, but I create one (or nine!) somethings every day.  I don't usually think they are blog worthy, but most of them are probably perfect for blogging because they are usually made with things I have in my stash and I can walk out the door with them in under an hour, also.

I have a special college friend that means the world to me.  Her younger sis just had her 2nd babe and gave him a cool, albeit tricky name for friends and older family to say.  Lucien - LOVE it!  Well, to gift to her and help her out a bit, I designed a cute t - has a cutie pie tag on it that says "Hello my name is"... then I found a handwriting looking font to spell out his name.  I used the Avery transfer sheets made specifically for knits.  I really like this stuff.  If you flip the garment inside out and wash/dry it's just fine.  I emailed her pics and needless to say, she love it.  It will get mailed out this week. With... another onesie that I used a bit of wonder under to make a little tie I appliqued onto the front. BOTH onesies took about 20 minutes to make.  That might even be exaggerating it because I stopped to talk to my very cool 10 year old daughter while I was working.  I love that kid :0)

No comments: