Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spirit Pants

Got these babies done in about 90 minutes.  They are from a great book I picked up on Amazon.  I really like the Farbenmix and Studio Trantrum patterns, but they are sold as individual patterns and they are VERY flamboyant.  It's hard to choose one pattern. The patterns are traditional tissue patterns and the directions are pretty good. I would say appropriate for an advanced beginner.  BUY this book - you won't have to choose !  The price is terrific also: it's about the same price as one of the patterns.   The book includes TEN patterns.  The only thing you need to remember to do is add the seam allowance and you are off and running.  Like my girl and her Dad.  They were off and running to the UConn game.  They won 62-3.  My guess it was because of the Spirit Pants!

No comments: