Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the lack of posts







I found another 4 leaf clover. 2 last year, one last month.
What's that about? someone trying to tell me something?


Life gets in the way of life. I have no excuse, no reasons in particular or every reason in the world. I stopped posting. I am going to give it another go. I went from virus to poison ivy to sick child to school starting to overwhelming freelance gigs to over volunteering. I am just one girl that needs to take care of herself. There, I said it. Isn't it weird, when you say things out loud they become more real? I need to take a step or 3 back and go to the gym, scrub my face with something more than a damp wash cloth, paint my nails. I am going to pull myself together. watch me.

1 comment:

pve design said...

As they say on the plane,"administer the oxygen to yourself before you administer it to others!" An Art class that I took shortly after my daughter was born gave me oxygen, which an elderly, wiser lady told me the above quote. It is so true, take a class to give yourself air!