Friday, September 26, 2008

Improvements

during



after
There is no before pic, it was just too hideous.

Birdie is home with a tummy bug today and I am just cleaning up the digs. Remember the "take care of me" plan. Yeah, on hold now. Damaged my hip running last week. Still bothering me. Now my Mom is calling me telling me that I am old now and need to go to see the Orthopaedic surgeon. Really? She's had 2 knee replacements. My plan was to get healthy so I don't go that route. So no, I'm not going that route - I'm aiming higher. Hip replacement. Nice one. Now, I am trying to nurse it back to normal with rest (@#@!) and the heating pad. Maybe we'll Yoga next week...

I leave you with pics of an awful 1980's country style coffee table. I duded it up with shiny black paint and neon for the Youth Center area at our church. I loved it so much, I am going to make one for us. Brown, not neon. Could you imagine!?!

No comments: