Sunday, March 28, 2010

great day

I am sitting here listening to the rain and reflecting on my wonderful day. Great morning at church for Palm Sunday. then off to visit Make and Mingle and create a couple of quilt squares for a wonderful cause. I know some fantastic ladies - Jen Paganelli, Nancy Geaney, Karen and Natalie (Make and Mingle Mistresses) their sister Linda and a few new friends I just met :-) The quilt squares will be quilted together and sent to Haiti. Awesome.
My little person made a quilt square on her own with just a bit of help on her Hello Kitty sewing machine. LOVE spending this meaningful time with her - I find that I can spend more time focusing on her outside of the house doing projects like this. We need to do more of this. When we are home, I am so distracted with lots of other stuff. Birdie had a seriously fun and rewarding day. She was very proud of herself and I was proud of her! Satisfied and content.

No comments: