Monday, March 1, 2010

Back with fun projects




wahoo - I'm back! Blogger locked me up for awhile and, ahem, I didn't notice for a bit. Then I did and they were sloooooow too respond. In any event - back we are and here are some fun creations I did while I was away.

The Sophia bag by Amy Butler - made with Kokka fabr
ics. Got both and am teaching the class at this hip new s
ewing shop nearby. LOVE! Only complaint, way too much interfacing needed.
This bag needed 4 yards. craziness.
Even got Birdie in on the sewing fun - she made a pillowfor a birthday party gift for a neighbor turning 2. She did ALL of it herself but the setting up and about 1" of slipstitching. She said to me later "thanks for stitching with me, I really liked it Mom!" a mom couldn't feel any more pride and love when you share what you love with another so close to your heart.
I want to eat her sometimes:-)

No comments: