Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Adore, Adore




Today I am adoring 2 things, my Cricut and this cute bag! 
Just made this bag for an old friend - I try hard to get my friends on board with whole reusable shopping bag thing.  I found these great bags on Papermart.com .  Something like $20 for 25 of them - they are a great size.  I tuck a piece of cardboard (recycling!!) in to stiffen up the bottom.  It's got great handles, long enough for over the shoulder. 
Over the holidays, I did a lot (like 15) of these bags with stencils on them - I used my much adored Cricut to make the stencils. I did them out of sticky back vinyl, then applied the stencil and painted.  The paints were Ceramcoat acrylic with a bit of fabric medium mixed in.  


Super easy, super cute and totally usable!  Now, to actually get it in the mail... ! 
How do you help your friends to be green?

No comments: