Monday, April 27, 2009

New duds





Birdie got new duds!  I found this fabric awhile ago and it was supposed to be something else.  I love the 2nd photo.  She's not actually wearing it, she's laying on my dining room table with the outfit ON TOP of her.  
We just decided to make it into a cute top - gathered, ruffle around the bodice.  Just 2 simple buttons on the back.   No pattern, just put together.  If anyone wants the pattern, holler, I can easily come up with one. 
The jeans were ones that still fit, but were too short.  I added the ruffle edge and she duded up the legs. The big flowers are actually cut from the bodice ruffle fabric - so cute!  She made the yo yo's for the other leg.  
She looks like she should be on Laugh In.  She's been singing "Mambo Italiano" from a commercial all weekend, so it's like her lounge singer outfit!  hilarious!

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

She and the outfit are adorable!!