Friday, May 16, 2008

It's been too long...

I've been a busy girl lately and also haven't thought I had anything post worthy. This is what I've been up to-
order fabric for a cute tunic:I know, totally cute, right?
It will have a contrasting trim. Thought I'd get more of this one for my little person - a skirt or something.
It's Jennifer Paganelli's new line, Bell Bottoms. SO cute, beachy feeling, great with denim.
I've also been busy doing the invitations for a local bride. I have been doing this on the side for awhile and really enjoy it. I know I should be getting paid so much more, but I totally love the creative process. It's great to be able to produce something that the bride is thinking about. Today we finalized her invite - black, gold metallic and white. Really pretty and old school Hollywood looking. I feel like I need a martini now!
We're also working on 50 - yes fifty - out of town guest bags. I suggested a made in CT theme - so we will have soda, pez, Munson chocolate bars, CT magazine. Fun, practical and cute!
Now, what to make for dinner....

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Love the fabric- very cute!

ralph and martha said...

Thanks for the fun comment - I'll be sure to post the final product when the fabric arrives and the machine gets cookin'.
Your music list is oddly like mine... hmm, creative minds apparently use the same inspiration! Rock on!